Pemaquid Black Slim Frame
Your mirror will be a standout, trimmed out in this slim, sleek black frame. It's a most fashionable addition any bath. This mirror frame is 2 and 1/4" in width, and is a perfect complement to some of today’s most popular fixture finishes – black stainless and black. Made of MDF, this frame will adorn your mirror in style for years to come.
- Assembly + mounting kit is made to fit your existing, wall-mounted mirror.
- Kit includes everything you need to install in minutes:
- 4 custom-cut frame legs with pre-installed, high-grade double-stick tape
- Corner connectors + glue for easy corner assembly
- Mounting instructions + frame placement guides
- Width: 2 1/4”
- Depth: 7/8"
- Made of MDF: an environmentally-responsible, strong, non-warping wood-base.
- Finish: a moisture-impervious decorative wrap and seal impervious to moisture.
- Durability-tested. Guaranteed for 5 years.
- Crafted in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Typical mirror size ranges are shown. For your price enter your mirror width and height above.
Typically 16 - 24" wide
Typically 24 - 36" wide
Typically 36 - 60" wide
Typically 60 - 72" wide
$102 - $172
$172 - $203
Frames are available in sizes up to 142". See extra long style chart here.
How to Measure
View and print our Measuring Worksheet for detailed instructions on how to measure your mirror for a custom frame.
This guide makes ordering online even easier.
How to Measure Video
Watch this quick one-minute video that shows step by step instructions on measuring for your MirrorMate frame.
Cómo medir video (En Español)
Mire este video rápido de un minuto que contiene instrucciones paso a paso para medir su marco MirrorMate.
View and print our detailed installation instructions. When your MirrorMate® frame arrives, a copy of these instructions will be enclosed with your order.
See Instructions in Spanish here.
How to Assemble and Install Video
Watch a quick three-minute video on how to assemble and install a MirrorMate® frame.
Cómo instalar en un protector contra salpicaduras (Versión En Español)
Vea cómo ensamblar e instalar un marco MirrorMate® en un espejo que se apoya contra un panel protector de salpicaduras o que tiene menos de 1/2 pulgada entre el espejo y el panel protector de salpicaduras.
How to Install on a Free-Floating Mirror
View a brief video (2:55 min) on how to assemble and install a MirrorMate® frame on any mirror that sits more than 1/2" above your backsplash.
Your MirrorMate® Frame Fits or We Replace it!
Custom frames will fit if you follow our simple Measuring Instructions. Uncertain? Call us for measuring help: we guarantee your frame will fit.
Frames are Returnable.
We Offer a 5-Year Warranty
The frame will not warp or come off your mirror.
The finish will last for years if cared for using our simple care instructions.
The Best Customer Service Ever!
We guarantee you will love our friendly, professional, and personal customer service. We can answer all your measurement and installation questions and have a designer available to you for decorating, style and color ideas. If you are worried about making a mistake, please call us; we are here to help.
We are a small, family-owned company and we promise to get back to you as quickly as possible -- usually within minutes. If you call on the weekends, we will call you back on Monday.
Our aim is to delight you with a beautiful, high-quality frame and excellent service.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Frames usually ship within 7 business days (except during sales) via FedEx Ground from our facility in Charlotte, NC.
Second Day Air
- We hold all orders for 24 hours to allow for changes or cancellations.
- These orders go to the front of our production line. They are typically shipped on the second business day via FedEx 2-Day Air. While the shipping is expedited, unfortunately FedEx is not currently guaranteeing delivery date.
- Not available for areas outside the contiguous United States.
*Estimated shipping time. During sales, shipping times may vary.
See below for our estimated FedEx transit times.
||0 to 48" Per Frame||49 to 60" Per Frame||61 to 90" Per Frame||Over 90" Per Frame|
|Continental United States Only (3-5 days)||$13.95||$19.95||$25.95||$38.95|
|Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico (5-7+ days)||$49.95||$55.95||$75.95||$95.95|
|Extra Handling Fees On Long Frames||Mirrors 90" or longer: $99.00|