To remove your frame from the mirror, please follow the instructions below:
- Grab a friend to assist with removal. They will hold the frame and support it while you detach the frame from the mirror.
- To detach the frame, run dental floss or fishing line between the frame and mirror. This will split the foam tape and allow the frame to separate from the mirror.
- Once the frame is removed, clean the remaining tape from the mirror with a scrapper or razor blade.
- Finish removing any residue with a Goo Be Gone.
To re-install a frame that has been removed:
- Use a putty knife, if necessary, to remove any old tape residue from the back of the frame.
- Call customer service at 866-304-6283 to request our professional-grade tape and placement blocks to use for re-application.
- Re-apply the new tape on the back of the frame as close to where the old tape was.
- Re-install the frame per the installation instructions.