With the holidays fast approaching, and much of last year’s gathering restrictions lifted, we hope to plan for more normal holiday celebrations with both family and friends. As we get ready to once again welcome people into our homes, whether for holiday dinners or to stay for the night, it’s the time to finish up those DIY projects you started – or had all intentions of – and get ready to show off your home. The kitchen – and bathroom – will sure to be visited by all so those are always the top priority. Some easy DIY’s you can do ahead of the holidays include:
- Painting the kitchen island or bathroom vanity to give it a fresh new look. Consider chalk or mineral paint that requires no sanding or priming!
- Changing out hardware on cabinetry can give it an instant update and a little bling
- Changing out towels and linens ahead of guests arrival. Guests will enjoy plush, new bathroom towels guests in the powder room and guest bath.
- Adding a frame to the bare bathroom mirror to give it a finished look and take it from bare to beautiful in a matter of minutes.
- Doing a little “spring” cleaning this fall so you have a fresh start before adding holiday décor.
Here Brittanya (you can find her on Instagram @btammearudesign)
transformed her bath with a painted vanity, new fixtures, a MirrorMate frame in the Providence Silver color. With no demo, she on her own, took this bathroom from dated, and uninspired, to a lovingly updated retreat with style and beauty. We found it truly inspiring.
Good news is that we have plenty of time to get our homes ready. Order frames by early December and you’ll be enjoying your new mirror frame way before guest arrive!