Corner Woods Weathered White Frame
The Corner Woods style has a small town, country feel with loads of charm and a big heart. Like rolling rural hills, the frame’s graceful lines softly transition between rounded edges and a smooth concave profile. It’s completed in a weathered white finish giving the style the time-worn look it deserves. The light brown undertones make it a perfect complement to wooden cabinetry or floors, or an added textural element in a classic white or off-white bath. Simply put, this rustic style just feels like home. The frame features a substantial 3” width and will infuse any bath with the warmth only the farmhouse style can convey.
- Assembly + mounting kit is made to fit your existing, wall-mounted mirror.
- Kit includes everything you need to install in minutes:
- 4 custom-cut frame legs with pre-installed, high-grade double-stick tape
- Corner connectors + glue for easy corner assembly
- Mounting instructions + frame placement guides
- Width: 3”
- Depth: 1"
- Made of MDF: an environmentally-responsible, strong, non-warping wood-base.
- Finish: a moisture-impervious decorative wrap and seal impervious to moisture.
- Durability-tested. Guaranteed for 5 years.
- Crafted in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Typical mirror size ranges are shown. For your price enter your mirror width and height above.
Typically 16 - 24" wide
Typically 24 - 36" wide
Typically 36 - 60" wide
Typically 60 - 72" wide
$145 - $218
$218 - $251
Frames are available in sizes up to 142". See extra long style chart here.
How to Measure
Watch this quick one-minute video that shows step by step instructions on measuring for your MirrorMate frame.
Introducing NEW, updated instructions and installation video!
As of January 3, 2023 we began shipping frames with the new instructions and new foam placement corner blocks.
View and print our detailed installation instructions. When your MirrorMate® frame arrives, a copy of these instructions will be enclosed with your order.
Watch a quick three-minute video on how to assemble and install a MirrorMate® frame.
For frames shipped prior to the new year with cardboard placement corners please reference these instructions.
Watch a quick two-minute video on how to assemble and install a MirrorMate® frame on a mirror that sits on a backsplash, or has less than a 1/2" between the mirror and backsplash.
Vea cómo ensamblar e instalar un marco MirrorMate® en un espejo que se apoya contra un panel protector de salpicaduras o que tiene menos de 1/2 pulgada entre el espejo y el panel protector de salpicaduras.
Your MirrorMate® Frame Fits or We Replace it!
Custom frames will fit if you follow our simple Measuring Instructions. Uncertain? Call us for measuring help: we guarantee your frame will fit.
Frames are Returnable.
We Offer a 5-Year Warranty
The frame will not warp or come off your mirror.
The finish will last for years if cared for using our simple care instructions.
The Best Customer Service Ever!
We guarantee you will love our friendly, professional, and personal customer service. We can answer all your measurement and installation questions and have a designer available to you for decorating, style and color ideas. If you are worried about making a mistake, please call us; we are here to help.
We are a small, family-owned company and we promise to get back to you as quickly as possible -- usually within minutes. If you call on the weekends, we will call you back on Monday.
Our aim is to delight you with a beautiful, high-quality frame and excellent service.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Frames usually ship within 7 business days (except during sales) via FedEx Ground from our facility in Charlotte, NC.
Second Day Air
- We hold all orders for 24 hours to allow for changes or cancellations.
- These orders go to the front of our production line. They are typically shipped on the second business day via FedEx 2-Day Air. While the shipping is expedited, unfortunately FedEx is not currently guaranteeing delivery date.
- Not available for areas outside the contiguous United States.
Extra-long Frames (90" +):
- Frames will be spliced to comply with shipment regulations.
*Estimated shipping time. During sales, shipping times may vary.
See below for our estimated FedEx transit times.
||0 to 48" Per Frame||49 to 60" Per Frame||61 to 90" Per Frame||Over 90" Per Frame|
|Continental United States Only (3-5 days)||$13.95||$19.95||$25.95||$38.95|
|Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico (5-7+ days)||$49.95||$55.95||$75.95||$95.95|