Looking for the perfect paint color for your bathroom? Below we take a look at five never-fail color options that are the perfect choice for any bath.
- Grays and Beiges: These color choices are great because they go beyond builder-basic white and coordinate well with a variety of cabinet, vanity and countertop colors.
- Blues and Sea-Glass Greens: Both colors help create a calming and relaxing space. They’re a perfect complement to the on-trend grays as well.
- Blush and Coral: If you want that old Key West tropical feel in the bathroom, then blush and coral colors are fun choice. Remember to complement the colors—like using a MirrorMate frame from our Ocean collection in sea-glass green.
- Navy and Bold Blues: Darker blues are well-suited for cabinets and to make the bathroom pop. Don’t forget to add a MirrorMate frame to the mirror for that perfect finish.
- Whites and Creams: Whites and creams never go out of style. They pair well with a nearly all trim, cabinet and vanity colors.
Fresh paint and a new mirror frame will instantly upgrade any bath. Browse our wide selections of mirror frames to find the colors that fit your tastes and sense of style in your bathroom. You may also contact MirrorMate at 866-304-6283 if you have further questions or need assistance.