- Sales And Install Tips
You're registered and ready to sell! Here are some helpful tips to get you started...
1 GET NOTICED BY INTERESTED BUYERS
- Tell your customers about MirrorMate. Include before and after customer makeovers on your site and social media pages. Download email designs, brochures and logos to share.
- If you have a showroom, feature a display where customers can touch and feel the product.
- Obtain an Authorized Dealer sticker for your window and list your business as a "Dealer Near You" on the MirrorMate website.
- Displaying at a local home show? Feature MirrorMate in your booth. (Call us for display assistance!)
2 ALWAYS CARRY SAMPLES TO DEMONSTRATE THE TRANSFORMATION
- You don't need to carry them all; one successful seller carries only ten samples, since one of the most popular usually fits the bill.
- Place the samples on a small, portable mounted mirror or the mirror to be framed.
- Before and after makeover photos are also available at mirrormate.com/makeovers.
3 SUGGEST MIRRORMATE
- "If a client and I are discussing a bathroom - or we're just touring a home and I see a bathroom where it would be a fit - I suggest it."
-A successful MirrorMate wholesaler.
4 ADD VALUE WITH MEASUREMENT AND INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Take the DIY aspect out of the purchase. The most successful sellers install the product and quote the installed price.
- Mark up frames 2 1/2 to 3 times the wholesale price, including installation.
- Carefully measure the distance to the wall, especially if the mirror is inside a wall-to-wall inset: many homes have uneven walls.
(Tip: measure at the top and bottom and use the smaller clearance).
5 MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO BUY FROM YOU
- Prepare your paperwork in advance. Offer a variety of payment methods.
- And once the deal is signed, be sure to keep in touch with your customers.
6 PREPARE FOR INSTALLATION
- Prior to assembly, use colored markers on all mitered edges to give a clean, finished look to each corner.
- Carry dental floss or fishing line in case there is ever a need to remove or re-position a frame upon installation.
- Put the frames together the night before and if they are large, use L-brackets to hold them together for delivery. Re-use box wrapping for padding.
- Consult MirrorMate staff and the website if you have a tricky installation; we have tips!
If you have any questions contact Kristen Aspey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 390.7376.
If there is room, we extend the frame beyond the mirror's edge by the measurement you give -- up to 5/8" -- in order to cover clips and hide the mirror edge so it can't be seen.
Want frame flush with mirror's edge? Enter 0 on that side.