Sales And Pricing Tips
Measuring and Installing
- Prior to assembly, use colored markers on all mitered edges to give a clean, finished look to each corner.
- Carry piano wire in case there is ever a need to remove or reposition a frame upon installation.
- Put the frames together the night before and if they are large, use L-brackets to hold them together for delivery. Re-use box wrapping for padding.
- Consult MirrorMate staff and the website if you have a tricky installation; we have tips!
- Measure carefully the distance to the wall, especially if the mirror is inside a wall-to-wall inset: many homes have uneven walls. (Tip: measure at the top and bottom and use the smaller clearance).