We get this question a lot. And the answer is yes.
Many of you have…
- A mirror that abuts a backsplash.
- A mirror that runs into the wall.
- A mirror with a beveled edge.
- Protruding clips holding the mirror to the wall.
Good news! We’ve taken ALL this into consideration FOR you, so you don’t have to!
We have created an order process and frame system that works in ALL these situations, so you can be confident – it will work for you!
Knowing it WILL work for you, next you wonder…
- Will I see the mirror from the side once the frame is added?
- Will the frame and tape that holds it stand up in the bath?
Again, good news! We extend the frame slightly beyond the edge of the mirror to cover the edge of the mirror when viewed from the side. And, we use an incredibly strong, professional grade 3M tape that comes pre-attached to the frame. We’ve been framing mirrors for over a decade, and the frames stand the test of time.
Check out our How It Works page that covers all these topics.
Read our guarantee policy – so you know we have your back!
Lastly, check out all those stellar reviews from homeowners who have done it already, and are loving their new frame now.